Navigation auf


Professorships Department

Changing Personal Details

Please complete the Employee change reporting form (PDF, 225 KB)* and send it signed to the following e-mail address:

For safety reasons we only accept signed forms. In case of change of bank account, please enclose a copy of a valid ID or passport. Please note that in case of questions we might contact you.

The employee change reporting form should be used in the following cases:

  • Change of address
  • Change of bank account (copy of ID or passport required)
  • Change of marital status

* Note: If you have problems filling out the form, please perform the following steps: Save the PDF on your device, go to your file (e.g. in your Downloads folder), right click and select OPEN WITH Adobe Reader or Acrobat Pro. This will then enable you to edit the file.