Withdrawal from the Pension Fund

The early termination of a professor’s employment at UZH also results in their withdrawal from the pension fund (both BVK and VSAO).

The pension fund concerned must be notified of the professor’s departure within the set deadline. In particular, the pension fund must be notified of the account to which vested pension capital is to be transferred.

What To Do

The Professorships Department will provide the departing professor with the necessary information and forms in due course.